Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mother's Day is almost here

I am beyond blessed as a mother.....My daughter is my best friend the one person on earth that knows my heart. I can always count on her to make me smile make me laugh or help me heal a heart that has an "OWIE"......she has TAUGHT ME so much while sharing this life . She is brilliant with the written word .......is capable at everything she chooses to try. My baby girl has put herself through school  to become a Respiratory Therapist. I have learned how to set goals to keep trying for things I dream about to NEVER GIVE UP ......I know Mother's Day is a day set aside "SPECIAL"....for all of us to think of doing something for Mom.....but in all honesty my Mother's Day is like every other day during the year. You see my daughter lives EVERY DAY of the year making me FEEL like it's Mother's Day. I know you all cherish the faces of your "little angels" grown or small ... I could never put into words how amazing being a Mom is and continues to be.....it is truly the biggest GIFT the Lord gave women. I pray each of you WONDERFUL MOMS are spoiled......lavished with love......and that your heart's are blessed to overflowing on that special day.......a day set aside to ........CELEBRATE MOM......much love girls......Karena

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME