Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Well ....Well...Well....it's Wednesday

This rose bud is so perfect....it made my heart sing.....
Hi Girls...how are you ...I'm fine .....before I show you  some pictures something is on my mind this morning I'd like to share...I was talking to a friend earlier ...she called me because  I accidentally called her a few days ago I think the kids call it "Butt Dialing"...I knew I had called 'SOMEONE' over the weekend but I couldn't tell WHO....until I received G's call ......my friend is going through a divorce...she's hurting....feeling unfamiliar with the waters she's treading ...we have talked about this recently....I have been down the same path....it is the hardest place ever....I think the Lord used that inadvertent "call" so G would have a chance talk this out..... today is her Wedding Anniversary.........OUCH.........The sting of that special day is a hard one to get through...this is the first time she won't be celebrating.....in her concern to check on ME to make sure I was okay... .The Lord gave us a chance to TALK...he knew 3 days ago she was going to need a MOMENT of encouragement ......after we hung up....I was reminded how awesome friendship is ....how many of us experience similar seasons in our lives..  I wanted to talk to you  because some of you may be going through the same thing today.......I want to tell you....YOU WILL GET TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THIS....the hardest things ....the things that cause us pain...can sometimes be the BIGGEST BLESSING in disguise.... you are beautiful .... talented...unique....worth loving and being loved....whatever challenges lay ahead.... you have everything you need deep inside your own heart to make it.....Hugs from me to YOU today........OKAY ...now I want to share some pic's with you....


These photo's aren't my best...mostly because I took them through the  screen out our attic window...these precious "bird friends" are so adorable...they come all day long to nibble on the safflower seeds....
This is a soup terrine lid and a Buffalo plate that cracked in half....all three make a perfect background for the verbena I planted in front....I think it's the voice of my grandmother I hear saying.... WASTE NOT WANT NOT....
One of my favorite sittin places in the back yard
This is a favorite lampshade of mine from the  RACHEL ASHWELL line "SIMPLY SHABBY CHIC'....Just love it...sadly I missed out on this beauty.....
Last but not least a pic of the "Jenny Vine" we planted in the back.....it is a happy thriving mound of luscious green....the bits of pink are flowers that have rained down on it form the crepe myrtle above....



So.... girls....these are my thoughts for you this Wednesday....I hope you have a wonderful day....thank you so much for stopping by.....hugs.........Karena

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME