Friday, May 13, 2011

Travel Mercies and other Blessings

I wanted to offer up a heart felt THANK YOU to my heavenly father for getting my sister
in-law here Tuesday safe and sound. Nancy arrived earlier then expected (always a treat)....they caught a tail wind......so we have been enjoying her for a few days now....this picture was taken with an android phone isn't it fabulous.....I love it....this is our back yard just as you step out the back door. I wanted to see if I could download this from Picasa......I am so so happy it worked.....we are going out to play now girls but I am so happy you stopped by.....I am believing that someday the Lord will bless me with a "PLUCKIE " Little List of Followers.......Praise him for what coming is my belief......have a wonderful day.....be blessed...I will share more tomorrow........toodles........Karena
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME