Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Front Porch Sittin One of my favorite Things

This is a picture of our front porch last spring. I sure am getting excited for mother nature to start waking up! We have moved from this sweet cottage since this picture was taken. We've started a new adventure in another ADORABLE home we have named "Our Pine Cone Cottage". We are blessed to have Loblolly Pines in our new yard that drop, bounce, and sometimes fling pine cones all over our roof and yard. We have spent hours  on this porch during the 8 years we lived there. It warms my heart to share this photo and remember all the wonderful moments hubby and I shared creating this
piece of heaven. I am still trying to learn how to download new pictures off my phone camera . I need to replace my little digital. Until I do I am  limited to the pictures I can share with you. It's okay ....building this blog is sort of like creating your home...I am happy to take it one step at a time. I'll keep learning and hopefully you all will stop by for the journey. Blessings to you today !! Karena

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME