Saturday, February 18, 2012

Guess Who Might Be Coming To Visit....My Friend...SNOW....

Happy Saturday everyone....Well....we had a BIG surprise at the end of the day yesterday...we might get ...SNOW....I'm so excited I'm almost giddy...yes it's true there's a big front coming through later tonight a cold front that suppose to be a real ...PIP....I'm keeping my fingers crossed...whatever we do today will be EXTRA fun for me looking forward to...SNOW...my daughter and her sweetie will feel exactly the same since were all West Coast kids...well that's really all I have to say for today...no knew pictures to share or anything...but I thought you'd like to know I am OVER THE MOON WAITING FOR SNOW.....blessings and big hugs till next time....Karena...oh by the way I know I've used this picture before...but it is the only one I have of snow...(thanks for understanding)....

1 comment:

  1. Wow that was strange. I just wrote an really long comment
    but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr...

    well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyway, just wanted to say great blog!


    my website ... KiethDMacugay

    ReplyDelete

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME