Sunday, January 22, 2012

Testing A New Toy.....

Hello girls...it is a rainy Sunday in our neck of the woods...I am  sharing some photos  I've taken with my new  ipad...my sweetie bought it for me after Christmas ...it was the best present I've ever gotten...it brings out the little girl in me cuz it's like a grownup TOY...
I can see some of these look a little grainy...I apologize for that but  today is the first time  I have  played with the camera...It will take a little while for me to get used to being still while I push the camera button...
The technology this little contraption offers is nothing short of  mind blowing...there are app's for almost anything you can think of...I have a bible downloaded for study...catalogs for dreaming...movies for enjoying...music for listening ...and games ...oh my goodness free games like solitaire ...I am having so much fun with it...not to mention the books I can read on it...
This stool is new to our little cottage...I found it at a new  Antique store  we found....I just loved the fabric...the colors...the shape...FABULOUS...the next best part it was under 20.00 dollars....
The crystal on this table is gathered together for thinning out....
Well dear ones...I think that's it for this post...I  will  be back tomorrow...you  all have a blessed day...relax and enjoy your faces...big hugs till next time....Karena

1 comment:

  1. My daughter loves hers too! I have been thinking about one but just not bought one yet! I know you will enjoy it SO much!

    Have a blessed day my friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME