Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Thoughts ..On A Tuesday Morning....

Well another Tuesday morning is upon us girls...how are you all this morning...I  went  around with my  ipad  practicing with the camera ...I ended up taking these with my power shot camera so they'd be clearer...I do not have a steady hand yet with the ipad..I think it's because the screen is so big and I tend to move with it as I click the camera...oh well ...I will keep trying...practice makes perfect...
I am having the kids over tonight for a "Boiled Dinner"....that's what Marmie used to call it when she made corned beef and cabbage...she would put carrots ...potatoes and onions in during the last 20 minutes of cooking..then add the   Cabbage for 15 minutes after that....what you have then is a SCRUMPTIOUS meal that is filling...tasty...and hardly any work...
I included this picture to show you these battery candles that I am in love with...they are on a timer battery that will turn the candles on for 6 hours ...then off for 8...I just think they're fabulous...I don't have to do anything but enjoy them...

How are you girls spending your Tuesday....I love to cook....I like everything about it...shopping for the meal....washing it all up....chopping...sauteing ....browning...then of course cooking it...I know many of you share this passion....I will take some pictures of our boiled dinner later today and share it with you tomorrow...
Hoping you all have a great day...till next time...blessings and big hugs...Karena

3 comments:

  1. I am cooking for one for a couple of days as the hubby is off to a seminar. I love those candles but have not seen them anywhere (to purchase). That globe in the last picture is wonderful! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is looking pretty around your home. I haven't seen the battery operated tapers before. I love my faux candles with the timers. They come on every night and I enjoy them and don't worry about the danger of setting the house on fire. Enjoy your day today.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, one of my favorites! Sounds YUMMY! Hope you all enjoyed your dinner! Love all of your pretties in your home! Have a blessed day my friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME