Saturday, January 21, 2012

Did You Hear About Piknic Too ?.....

Gee just when I was finally getting used to editing my pictures in PIKNIK....they are going away in April of this year....have any of you heard this too....Google+ is the new go to editor now...so I started plinking around with it last night....it wasn't hard to find my photos or begin understanding how to edit my new photos when I take some...(I hope)...what I did find out while doing all this is how much fun I've had since I created " A Loblolly Life"...I've LEARNED SO MUCH...what a great thing...
I learned how to find images online...capture them...and use them for posting...like this photo of... Romantic Prairie Style...I finally found a copy for myself after all these months...Fifi did a great job with it...I LOVE IT....
Having my sweet little camera (that my wonderful daughter bought me)....I can indulge the need I get to create...begin looking at things a little differently...do you find that too...when you want to take a pic of something taking more time to think about what it might look like on your blog ....
I even learned how to take older pictures my sweetie sent me through email and post them...this is our Carolina Cottage back in 2010 one of my FAVORITE SNOW PICTURES...
I thought I would leave you with this sweet photo I took at the antique mall back in October...I hope you have a blessed day girls I am going to run some errands with my sweetie today...I will be back tomorrow God willing maybe with some new pictures fancied up on Google+....till then big hugs....Karena

2 comments:

  1. Love that snow picture!!!! BIG HUGS to you too! Enjoy your day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried to use one of those programs. I really should at least try it! My pictures are certainly nothing to write home about! lol Love the picture of snow at the cottage and that kitten picture is just darling- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME