Friday, May 6, 2011

Don't you just love Target.....

This plastic tablecloth was perfect for our patio table
I wanted to talk to you all about this ADORABLE tablecloth I found at Target (Tar-jay) a week or so before Easter... they had this wonderful spring display with this "PATCHWORK" style collection of place mats table cloths all plastic washable colorful little gems of fabulous. Okay ya know how you see something and your heart stops....you walk up to the "thing" that is wowing you....and the next thought is ..."oh I hope it's not too expensive".....well girls when I found this... the first thing I did was walk up to it...stand in front of it........SMILE.....then picked it up to check the money factor.....ya know what......I squealed....quietly of course because I was after all in Target with LOTS of other people.....the price was ...$4.95.......wouldn't you squeal too.....of course you would....so with a joyful heart ....and lots of pictures in my minds eye of the PERFECT PLACE TO PUT IT......we went to the check-out....the little gal at the register said " where did you find this....I NEED IT.........we both laughed as I told her which department it was in ....then she asked me ........."But what aisle"???? The common thread of  joy we all share when we find that PERFECT something....is such a good thing........it just made me giggle to share that moment with a complete stranger. I hope your all having a wonderful time playing in your yards giving your cottages a "SUMMER LIFT".........I hope to share some things that I've had fun doing in the days ahead......be blessed today girls........if any of you find your way to Target.....have a great time.........thanks for stopping by........Karena

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME