Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Favorite Things....

All things Shabby and well loved

I have always dreamed of going to England....anything English is for me !
Old Movies.....this is one of my FAVORITES
ROSES......I LOVE...LOVE...LOVE....ROSES
Growing a garden......anything that grows feeds my soul ...it's such a feeling of accomplishment 

I just thought I'd share some of the things that set my heart a flutter......I have some things on my "TO DO" list that I am hoping to talk about in the next few days...I am thinking about you all today........I'm thinking a cool spot.......a soft comfy chair.....a tall glass of  tea or lemonade......a good book...is all that's needed for a GREAT SUMMER DAY......blessings .......Karena

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME