Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I am so Frustrated....

I WAS going to talk about something else this morning....with pictures I was excited to share.......BUT...when I went to my ....NEW POST....to start I couldn't download any of my pic's. ...I am having a hard time understanding if these "GREMLINS IN BLOGGER"......are my fault or blogger....I also have an issue with grabbing buttons from my favorite blogs ....I am getting a java blank window at the bottom of my Java/html gadget box.....I have taught myself how to defragment my computer ...added Fix Cleaner to address the problem.....now this morning I can't even write about what I want to......GRRRRR......AND......p.s. and by the way my comments window is gone too.........however.....Linda from Prairie Flower Farm saw my post about that and came to my rescue with some advice....if you want to leave me a "COMMENT"....she taught me that you can put your arrow over the title of my post.....click....and you can get a comment box that way......(thank you Linda)...I really miss hearing from you all........I officially sound like I am on a RANT..........I guess I am....I just feel sad and frustrated cause I'm so new to "BLOG LAND"......I am teaching myself as I go along...so when things don't work I feel ..........STUCK.......OK......I'm done.......RELAX....RELATE.......RELEASE....I took a deep breath ....if any of you can tell me how to contact blogger to report these challenges or if you know how to fix them......PLEASE.....let me know.....I think you girls are the best......hugs in advance for your help....blessings for today.......Karena

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME