Saturday, June 4, 2011

Good Morning Ladies

Good Morning Ladies........I have a question....have any of you noticed things disappearing off your blog.....I have lost my "comments" under my posts. I have gone into dashboard to fix it....but nothing happens when I view it........then save it......when I go back into my blog nothing shows up. THIS MAKES ME SAD ...cause I want to hear from you....if there's no place for you to comment I am missing out....if any of you are having problems with Blogger please let me know. I am still finding my way around....I am unsure of myself when it comes to "fixing" things. Anyway thanks for stopping by this morning we have a wedding to attend this afternoon. What are you doing today ? .....I hope the weather is cool..... weddings are so much nicer when mother nature cooperates .......I hope you all have a nice Saturday....I will post more tomorrow. Lots of smiles are on the agenda for me today.....the beginning of a "NEW LIFE" for young people getting started....... is always a happy experience.....blessings to you girls.........Karena

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME