Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Fun....

Hello Girls...I only have a quick minute to post this morning as I have a full day of fun planned....(not really ...) I am headed out to meet my beautiful daughter so she can go with me to the Doctor this morning...I haven't been able to find what's "AILING" me lately..so were off to another Doctor to hopefully figure it out...I thought this picture done by Norman Rockwell for the Saturday Evening Post was so adorable...even dolls need the doctor sometimes...I hope you all have a wonderful Friday ....I will be back tomorrow with some thoughts ...till then blessings and big hugs...Karena

1 comment:

  1. Well, I hope you get it all figured out what is ailing you:) I'll be praying! Have a blessed day my friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME