Saturday, March 26, 2011

Saturday Morning Thoughts

We had friends over for dinner Thursday Night this is our friend getting ready to take a picture I thought you might like to see the setting
our kitchen nook  set for company   



Hubby and I enjoy entertaining so much Having friends over to share a meal is always a blessing. The fun of planning the menu shopping for the food is a loving exercise in sharing. My favorite part of all is pulling the table together getting the dinner ready and anticipating our friends arrival. We have a very small nook off our kitchen that shares space with our family room. Even though it's "petite" we make it work. I am always taken back by the sweet acceptance of our guests to overlook the somewhat tight quarters. They all give themselves joyously to the evening with smiles, laughter always generous in their sharing. I often think of Jesus sitting with the disciples sharing a meal outside or in with Martha and Mary or others that he met along the way. It is something that ALWAYS gives my soul a good dose of HIM. I hope you all will have a wonderful Saturday. Hubby and I have errands to do for one of our cars we will try to squeeze in some fun along the way. May the Peace that surpasses all understanding be your today girls.......God Bless you.......Karena

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME