Monday, April 18, 2011

I've missed you

Good Morning everyone.......I've been unable to post for over a week with computer problems I have you missed you.  I hope all of you are filled with joy this week as we look forward to the most miraculous time of year. Our savior lives....all of us have been given GRACE....grace to receive the incredible gift given to us so long ago when Jesus died on the cross... rose again in three days then ascended to heaven as a promise to all mankind that he WILL come again and that anyone who believes in his holy name will have eternal life. Yes this has always been my favorite time of year. There is such hope...it seems the whole earth is filled with a bursting of freshness and possibility. I know a lot of you are getting ready for family dinner, egg hunts, Easter baskets, pretty dresses maybe even new hats. I will be getting ready this week too. Our family will be here to celebrate with us ...I can't wait ....so lady's I will be praying EACH of you are blessed this week....I pray the Lord gives us a beautiful day with sunshine cool breezes and lots of SMILES.........enjoy each other...thanks for stopping by..........Karena

1 comment:

  1. Hi Honey, this is me I am not one of your "ladies" I am your husband. I was looking at something on line - about listening to the radio of course and there is a blog about listening to long distance radio! This is something I've done ever since I can remember, so I hit the blog button thinking I can talk to someone else who enjoys my hobby and your blog came up when I signed in. Go figure. I will never understand blogging! But I love your blog and the way you write. I am sure the ladies who read it will be thrilled to "talk" with you. I love you and will see if I can update my picture..........

    ReplyDelete

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME