Friday, April 8, 2011

Spring play's Peek-a-Boo

Good Morning Girls....where I live spring is playing with us a bit....sunshine one day ...clouds and rain the next. I took this picture of some primroses we picked up at Loews a few weeks ago. They are getting blooms now that are so pretty I have been in the garden this week weeding raking moving plants. It's my way of connecting with our new place I enjoy being outside in the dirt it gives me peace to begin creating a garden that feels like us. I have also been spending time talking to the Lord about the government shut down the new earthquake in Japan the days ahead for so many could be really hard. I am asking the Lord's protection always his guidance ......but most of all his peace......I fight worry like we all do. The word tells us we SHOULDN'T worry. That the Lord takes care of us through thick and thin.......so my prayer for all of us today is a good dose of his love as we all take on the day.....I am thinking about you all today....hoping you are blessed......Karena

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME