Monday, June 13, 2011

It's a Special Day

Well the weekend is over......I had a really nice one ...I hope you did too. I was thinking this morning that NEXT weekend is going to be special for Father's all around the country....We will celebrate the blessing of  "DAD"...my own father has been with Jesus since 1992.  It is hard to believe 19 years have gone by without having him here. I still think of him often....my sweetie's father has gone to his reward as well...it is also a day that I find myself thinking about my "HEAVENLY FATHER" in such a personal way.....I love the Lord so much...it is important to me ...as we come up on father's day weekend to begin thanking my heavenly father for all his amazing lessons.... all the things he has shown me this year. I've felt like I was sitting in his lap so much of the last year. We have gone through some dry dessert moments ....BUT.....I know the Lord will eventually set our feet on the high places...(psalm 18:33) He made my feet like the feet of a deer and set me secure on the heights. ... He makes my feet like hinds' feet, And sets me upon my high places. . I am always humbled and so thankful for his love and watch care over our lives......So I pray your Father's Day celebration is really wonderful. I know my sweetie will be thrilled to have our youngest here with him next weekend....our oldest will be out of town but here in spirit....be blessed today my friends.......Karena

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME