Friday, June 17, 2011

Paradise.........I wanna go.......

 My angel of a daughter is in "Paradise"....otherwise known as Hawaii....she and her sweetie have taken some much deserved vacation time to this most stunning part of our great country....I have never been myself but I have dreamed about it for years. Actually since I was a junior in High School ...I had a friend whose father was a pilot ...she would come to school on Monday mornings "MANY" times that year with a tan to die for...there's no mistaking that tan for a California tan....she would just decide to go on a Friday night.......her dad flew to Hawaii regularly... so he would scoop her up and off they flew.....NICE HUGH...I did benefit from one of her trips during that year. She brought back a bottle of cologne from Kauai called "Wicked Wahini" I wore it so proudly....I received complements every time I wore it because it really did smell like heaven. Oh well I continue to dream about someday joining the birdies in the sky to fly myself  ( even tho it would be on a plane)  to this beautiful island. I did think when I saw these pictures how stunning the Lord's creation is.....how sweet of him to think how much we as humans need beauty around us.....layers and layers of it....I find beauty in so many things.....family. faces......gardens......an unexpected rain storm......the sounds of birds singing and swooping through the air on a summer day.....a cool drink when I'm thirsty. I found this in my devotions this morning ....thought I'd share it with you.......
Our Lord is so in love with us.......The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you
with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing."
Amen.    ( Zephaniah 3:17 ) 


I pray blessing over you today girls...toodles...........Karena



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME