Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Letting You In On a Little Secret....

Good Morning Girls.....on Oct. 18 1956....exactly 55 years ago ....yours truly came into the world...yes today is my birthday...I know you might think that's the secret I'm letting you in on but actually it's not the fact that today is the anniversary of my birth...the surprise is that I woke up this morning ....EXCITED ABOUT IT....as if I were 7 or 8 years old....I woke up with a smile on my face...made my bed...walked out to the kitchen to find my first PRESENT....my sweetie ... HE took the day off to spend with me....SURPRISE....

This Birthday Cake was the cake my sister made for my daughters birthday on the 6th of this month...I don't eat cake...or sweets...I try to stay away from refined sugar...but she put a lot of time and care into making this and transporting it to the restaurant we all gathered at....so I cropped this photo to include today...I think it will touch my sister's heart....

 I have no idea how today will "unfold"...but for now I am going to have a cup of....SEATTEL'S BEST COFFEE....with my sweetie...I will be back tomorrow to let you know how today went...and share some other things with you..........you all have a great day...thanks for popping in........blessings and hugs ...Karena

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Karena! Wishing you a beautiful day and may it be filled with blessings of love, happiness, family, friends and lots of fun. Enjoy!

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Karena, I almost forgot to thank you for your very sweet comment...Thank you, you made my day :-) Have a super day.

    Blessings,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, Happy Birthday, Karena! How wonderful that your hubby took the day off! Wonderful that he REMEMBERED! (We have a little re-memory problem with MyHero!;>)

    That cake looks beautiful. I don't eat sugar either-or white flour or wheat products...it leads to many cravings for me...so I don't do it anymore. But I am always tempted!

    Can't wait to hear how your day went although I won't be online until late tomorrow! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Karena, Happy Birthday to you!

    I hope you enjoyed your day to the fullest! I pray God's richest blessings in the coming year:) HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Karina!!
    Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog, and such a sweet one at that! Yes, I love the Walton's!!! I just finished watching the complete series, plus the extra movies!!! It took me a few years as I only watch it at a certain job...and I don't work there very often! Such wisdom in those movies, a true work of art!!
    I hope you have a wonderful day today...so sweet that your hubby surprised you with a day together...love it!!!
    Thanks again!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME