Thursday, October 20, 2011

One Last Burst Of Blooms..........

Good Day ladies...how are you ...I woke up this morning to a  COOL ....breezy...blustery....dappled light kind of morning...as I poured my first cup of coffee...I realized the flowers outside were putting on a FINAL PERFORMANCE for us...one last burst of blooms ....with their heads held high....blossoms floating...morning dew still clinging to every branch and leaf...

I peeked outside at my "pip" of a Mum plant....she's just exploding with yellow petals shaped like buttons..

Even the Cosmos my bunny friend enjoyed earlier this summer snapped back to give me a final smile...with blooms that I had to capture on film


My Lobelia plant is spilling out of it's container....so pretty


If you peek close...you can see a bronze mouse standing on a mushroom...looking up at the sky...so cute...


I have no idea what this flower is called but I love it's strong ...pointy....capable ...blooms...stunning

Of course I finish my post with these sweet little "johnny jump up's"....they are  some of my favorites...I hope you all have a good day today...I have  been working on some projects this week...when I get done I will share with you.... hoping this Thursday is blessed ...and full of fun for you....hugs till next time.....Karena

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post- and I LOVE those little Johnny-jump-ups too! It was cold and full of rain here today. I had a long day at work with two more long days to follow! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME