Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Taking Time ....To Try Things On....

When I bought my Net book (I call her Nettie) a year and a half ago...one of the first things my daughter wanted to do for me was find a "SKIN" to have on top to dress her up....we sat looking on her computer at a site that offered hundreds of styles...colors...backgrounds...it was a bit overwhelming....we narrowed it down  when we decided to look at my very favorite thing... flowers...specifically Roses....when I asked her if they had any with pink Roses...we found a Winner right away...she bought this for me  ...I was so excited to put it on ...it felt just right....it was ME....in the same vain.....I have been thinking about my blog...the fact that I'm a Newbie with almost zero computer experience...or knowledge...or understanding of basic skill sets...LET ALONE BLOGGING KNOW HOW...doesn't mean I can't find the perfect fit for.. ME...RIGHT..?..if you have been SO kind in the past 7 months as to follow "A Loblolly Life" then it has been apparent to you that I've been trying new backgrounds....fonts...layouts....writing style's...I have been trying things on to find myself...I want to be me...even when I may feel a little "SCARED"... ..I 've been thinking  recently that as a reader it may be frustrating to stop by Loblolly and find yet another New Look....here's my explanation..I need to LEARN the art of blogging....the only way "I" can do that is to try new things...how to find backgrounds...make buttons...grab text's...etc...etc...You all are so AMAZING with your post's...your insights..talent...it also can be a little overwhelming...similar to the longing we had as teens to HANG OUT WITH THE COOL GIRLS....I wanted to share this with you all to say this....I AM GOING TO EMBRACE this wonderful blogging experience ....I am going to love myself through the learning process...I am going to be smile as I share my heart...I will be brave and dive in....true to the name of my blog ....I will continue to learn even if at times it is off kilter...or Loblolly as I try to find the best fit...my prayer is...that you all will continue to bless me with your visits...comments...and friendship...I am so happy to be here....and very blessed that you all come by to visit..any insight or suggestions you may have would be appreciated........I have included some pictures I thought you might like....I will sign off for now... blessings and  big hugs to each of you.......Karena

You probably can't tell.....but that's me under this pip of a quilt ..."Pondering"...

....SUCH A FACE...






1 comment:

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME