Monday, November 7, 2011

A Monday Morning Minute...

Happy Monday Morning ladies....I've been away for a few days ...somehow I hurt my back....yes...it has been a painful 4 or 5 days of trying to get comfortable...with not much luck...Friday night my sweetie took me to the hospital I was hurting so bad...they did some tests for kidney infections...bladder etc...the conclusion was I was fine ....except for a ....BAD BACK...

They gave me some drugs and sent me on my way....I am feeling much better than I was ....but I can still tell time by the hour my medicine is wearing off....

While I was in the thick of it ...I couldn't sit...or lie down...or do anything but... PACE...so I found myself wondering around the house looking at things....stopping to peek inside our cabinets...looking at vignettes...smiling at things that I never really take the time to look at...

Like this fabulous ...."BEECHNUT GUM"....Tray from the 20's or 30's...it would have sat at the register as an impulse buy back then....I love the collection of dog friends on top....

This adorable little Lemax Christmas House caught my eye....my sweetie and I find these little cuties this time of year...they have lights inside them so when dusk comes....and eventually it gets dark...they throw the most charming glow....

Looking through my sweeties eye's ....he took this picture sort of looking past  my fern into the living room...a different perspective is ....INTERESTING...don't you think.....

He took this too ...this antique dressing mirror is... VERY OLD....I loved how he captured the rest of the guestroom in it's reflection


 Something tells me it's time to end this post....my back is barking....I hope you all have a great day....I will be back tomorrow....blessings and big hugs.......Karena





2 comments:

  1. OUCH, sorry you have not been feeling good! Hope it gets better soon! You take good care of yourself! Hubs is really taking some great pictures! Have a blessed day my friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My whole big long comment to you just disappeared! UGH-I HATE that! Anyway, sorry that your back has been bothering you and I hope you are soon fully recovered. Relax and enjoy some down time while you can! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME