Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sharing OurLiving Room....

Hello Ladies...How are you this morning....today I wanted to share our living room with you...I wanted to post it now before we get closer to Christmas...It is a nice size room...we spend a lot of time in it with our faces ....when the fam comes over we visit around the table ...we eat dinner here as well ...

Walking in from the front door...there is a little entry room as you walk in with a closet door as well as the door to our "Cabin in the Attic"...This desk is a beauty...my sweetie found at an estate sale before we met...

We placed our sofa in the "Bay Window" I have always dreamed of having one....it is so warm and inviting...


Our fireplace...

This is our Grandfather clock...I have memories of picking it up and strapping it to the top of the car to take it home....it has a Westminster Chime...when M is here...and the clock strikes .... she always asks me..."GiGi what is the clock saying to us"...so cute...

Our twirling book case...with collectibles...books...and antique hardware...you can sort of see the front door entry in this picture...

The view from the couch....


Our fireplace mantel...



This is the table next to our sofa...it is called a Kidney Vitrine...

Our coffee table....That is our living room girls....I am off today ....housework awaits....I hope you all have a great day...happy November 2nd....can't believe we are in the....THANKSGIVING.....countdown....I'll be back tomorrow God willing....be blessed today....big hugs till next time....Karena













No comments:

Post a Comment

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME