Thursday, February 2, 2012

Some News...And A Thank You....

Hi girls...It's a little unusual for me to be posting in the evening but I wanted to give you all a heads up that I'm having some problems with my net book...it keeps saying I have a low battery even when I'm plugged in..not sure what this might lead to because I just had it turn off on its own...out of the blue...it just powered off...it is raining here pretty hard it just started...so maybe ...hopefully that has something to do with it...just in case I wanted you to know if you don't hear from me down the road...you'll know why...
Now for my Thank you....I wanted to thank my sisters-in-love for these beautiful pictures of...San Simeon's .."Hearst Castle"....they went together for some r and r recently ...Nanne sent these pics through email...
(I hope you don't mind that I'm using them Nanne)
I've never shared this with them  before but the only vacation we ever took as kids was a car trip with my family ...to Hearst Castle in 1963...I wasn't expecting to be so vividly reminded of that memory...SO COOL...
The most vivid memory's I have are of this dining room....the table and chairs were overwhelming to me...I remember looking up at the height of the ceiling ...all the chairs...the sideboards...oh my goodness it was so beautiful...
The grounds were the other thing that I have in my... memory Rolodex....It amazed me to see these photos looking just the way I remember them to be....
So thank you Nanne for this ...BEAUTIFUL WALK DOWN MEMORY LANE....I  can live vicariously through your eyes...I thank you ladies for stopping by this evening...hope you girls have a great night...sleep tight...don't let the bedbugs bite....Karena...

1 comment:

  1. Well, I hope your computer sorts itself out. I hate electronic problems.

    What a wonderful tour that must have been. I'm glad that it was a happy memory jogger for you- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME