Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Great Ideas

This was so clever they took an old wheel barrow filled with plantings and misc. things  to create this ADORABLE  plant bed.  
A closer pic of Wheelbarrow garden
This was such a fun day I enjoyed seeing the creative ways all the different Gardens were created   They had patios built (completely temporary) gardens hung from the rafters with ivy and flowers they even had Loblolly Pines brought in that were over 20 feet tall...It was impossible to take all the pic's I wanted to there was so much to see. I have one more really cute thing I will share tomorrow. I hope you all have a great day. I am blessed today to remember the one that creates this beauty like clock work every year since the beginning of time. Our Lord must love us so much to give us this gentle reminder every year during the season of spring. Just as mother nature wakes up from her winter sleep to burst forth with new life a Garden of fragrance , color, and surprises. Our lives can break out of hard times, stale days, and sometimes lost hope. With our Lord's hand on us we can ALL look forward to a new season of possibilities and growth. Bless you today girls..........Karena

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME