Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It's Wed. the weekend is coming

God bless you all this morning It's a gloomy day here with rain expected by the afternoon. But my heart is full of sunshine. April is almost here, once Easter comes I will really be excited. Hubby's sister is coming out from the west coast for a visit. We can't wait for her to get here. It will be a blessing to see her beautiful face We get to take walks play in the Garden spend time at the beach stay up late watching old movies (one of my favorite things in the whole world) it is great to have family around. All my faces mean the world to me being with them is what makes me breath. I hope you all have a WONDERFUL day.....Jesus loves you so much today....Karena

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME