Thursday, May 26, 2011

Embracing the learning curve



Trying to learn this week the layout...colors...pictures...and design of my blog.....this is such a huge learning curve for me. But I've promised myself that I am going to be brave about all this technology....reign in my fears...I am going to DIVE IN.....ALL IN....I am going to teach myself how to do the things all of you girls do with your beautiful....original...informative blogs..all of you started at the beginning too ....right?? So I say all this as a sort of a..... "DISCLAIMER"....Please be patient with me as I continue to learn how this all works. In the mean time I am so happy you stopped by. I am excited about Memorial Day weekend. I love this day to relax, ....picnic....or just hang out. It feels like a "free pass" to just enjoy family.....the sun......good food.....and the glorious permission to do NOTHING.....if that's what we want to do. My sweetie and I got together this weekend almost 16 years ago......for us it is always a reminder of our beginning.....so fun....We aren't sure what we're doing yet......but whatever it is I know I will enjoy it.....even if it's just sitting in the garden with some of my sweetie's AWESOME SUMMER TEA......we'll be together .......that's all I need.......God Bless you girls....have a DELIGHTFUL WEEKEND.......blessings Karena

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME