Friday, July 8, 2011

It's Friday..........

Good Morning Girls......happy Friday ....I was up early this
morning my cat "Frankie Coffee Cake"decided it was time for me to
wake up at 5:00 am.......he's so thoughtful like that....He has this way of
jumping  up walking on top of me then he meow's at me till I wake up....so being the obedient human I am we greeted the morning together. Our house is so peaceful in the early  hours....I am happy to quietly walk through the house when the light is just dawning....I feel the Lord's presence in the stillness....The garden twinkles at this time of day...the solar lights we have sprinkled around the flower beds are just starting to turn themselves off as the sun rises....the birds are just beginning to sing...Such a great way to welcome a new day......Well what are YOU going to do today....yard sale.....go antiquing ....clean the house or spend time with your kiddos......what ever your plans I hope you are blessed with a cheerful heart ......knowing that you are cherished ...deeply loved....that our heavenly father is PASSIONATE about ....YOU.......I will be playing in the Garden....thinking on some sewing projects I'd like to start...AND organizing some of my cabinets in the kitchen.....FUN HUGH....it's all good. These things need to be done...
so girls I'll be thinking of you ..........blessings and hugs......Karena

1 comment:

  1. Greetings I am so thrilled I found your blog page, I really
    found you by accident, while I was searching on Aol for something else, Nonetheless
    I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a incredible
    post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design),
    I don’t have time to look over it all at the minute but I have saved
    it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I
    will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.



    Feel free to surf to my homepage: KayleenMVanhecke

    ReplyDelete

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME