Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday Morning Blessings..........

I will love You, O Lord, my strength. The
Lord is my rock and my fortress and my
deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom
I will trust; My shield and the horn of my
salvation, my stronghold.
          ( Psalms 18:1-2 *NKJV )
I will love You, O Lord, my strength. The
Lord is my rock and my fortress and my
deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom
I will trust; My shield and the horn of my
salvation, my stronghold.
          ( Psalms 18:1-2 *NKJV ) 


This was my devotion for this morning...I wanted to share it with you to encourage all of you ...I have a PRAISE to share......tomorrow I have a job interview...since we left North Carolina I haven't been able to find a job.....this would be part time for now....if it works out....I am hopeful. The Lord knows exactly what our need is......I know Lot's of you are traveling the same path...hoping and praying for a job ....I wanted to be transparent in this post so you will experience a bit of this process with me....if I get the job it will be a huge Praise...if I don't it will be another kind of Praise.....knowing the Lord has a plan ....if we keep pressing on.... for now I have to run girls lots to do today I hope you all have a GREAT DAY.......thanks for stopping by...blessings and hugs.......Karena

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME