Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My Friends in the Garden........ .

It has been ......HOT....HOT .....HOT....in my neck of the woods for 3 days......over 98 degrees which means the heat index has felt like 104.....I just came in from watering the garden ...poor little flower friends they all looked like they just got done running a race ......they are droopy...wilted...thirsty ...an all together  unhappy grouping of flora and fauna....I  gave each one of them a HUGE drink of water... as I sit in my chair next to the window I can see them already starting to perk up......I think sometimes the things we do that seem mundane are really a wonderful analogy of life.......do you ever feel....WILTED....DROOPY....THIRSTY....for God's presence ....wishing for a huge drink of his perfect peace and understanding....I know I do...I know in my heart that he is always there to sustain me...teach me ...that he will lift me up when I am tired if I just LOOK for him ...expect him....and praise him when I realize he's there...if flowers could think they would know I WILL BE THERE EACH MORNING TO WATER THEM.....they would trust........well they can't think but I can.....for today my thought  will be this.......

He shall
give His angels charge over you, To keep you in
all your ways. ( Psalms 91:11 )


I pray you each have a wonderful day girls...stay cool....thank you so much for popping in....
Karena

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME