Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tuesday Afternoon Update.....

I arrived at my interview on time.......filled out the paper work.....watched a video....then the interviewer came in to chat........REMEMBER when I said if I got the job it would be a huge praise....if I did not get the job it would be ANOTHER KIND OF PRAISE......well it's the latter .......the position was not for me....this time...but I am PRAISING THE LORD.....for the experience of interviewing.....gathering references.... driving to a part of town I wasn't familiar with....I am " IN HIS WILL".......waiting on his TIMING....so for now that's enough...I have some things to do around here ...like take care of the "kids"......(pets)....so I will say good-by for now...I appreciate your being there to come home to.. 
God bless you girls...
Karena

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME