Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Garden Store Extrordinaire.....

Happy Tuesday morning lady's...I have a wonderful Garden Shop to share today ....this is a place we used to come to often when we were still living near here....I hadn't been for over 9 years....my sweetie drove me there after Estate Sales Saturday....I hope you enjoy .......


I thought these Bud Vases looked architectural with their metal lids...


















Well that's it girls....one last picture below as we headed back into the shop......this place is visited by magazines....(as you can imagine)....famous folks with a penchant for Garden inspiration or Garden art whatever the reason ....we all know the visit will be worth it.....I hope you have a great Tuesday...stay cool the heat in our neck of the woods is ....BLISTERING....big hugs to you today.....Karena






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by, This is one heck of a store...I love it

    Pattie

    ReplyDelete

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME