Monday, August 8, 2011

How Big did you say that house was......

A GREAT MORNING AT THE ESTATE SALE....THIS CHAIR WAS SO PRETTY ....THE WINE GOBLETS BELOW SAT ON THE FORMAL BAR .....
 
Whew...we had a busy weekend ....we celebrated my Sister's Birthday last night at a restaurant called "Bone Fish"...we had so much fun... having the whole FAM together....she had a swell time...Saturday we read about an amazing Estate Sale in our area that was nestled in a very high end  neighborhood ....I had butterflies just thinking about taking pictures to share with you today...the house was BEAUTIFUL...a little out dated but mostly amazing....My sweetie and I walked up the drive to this..


This house was 7800 square feet of GORGEOUS...

This life size Bronze statue in the Garden was selling for 4,800 dollars it was beautiful


The view out the family room window



I took this from upstairs in the master bedroom looking down on the garden




A beautiful floor cloth I would have loved to take home...over 100.00 out of range for me....oh well still fun to look at


THIS WAS AN ESTATE SALE TO REMEMBER....we spent a lot of time walking through all the rooms I wanted to take some interior pictures for you ...but there were SO many people there it was impossible....I was excited to have the Garden all to myself for these photos....well I guess that brings this post to an end ....you girls have a wonderful day....big hugs to you ....I appreciate your stopping by....Karena

2 comments:

  1. I BRAKE for Estate Sales:) BIG and SMALL! Love them! Yours looks like it was a wonderful one! Loved the stained glass window! Enjoy your day my friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karena
    Wow, beautiful home...I have never been to an Estate Sale before, can you believe that? Sounds like you guys had a great time.

    Just wanted to stop by and thank you for your visit and for becoming a Sweet Follower. I love meeting new people through my blog. Hope you come and visit again soon. Oh, and your name will definitely be added to the pot...Good luck :-)

    Have a wonderful day.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME