Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sweet Relief...Thinking Cool Thoughts.....

Good Morning.....Ahhh the temperature this morning is heavenly....I've been outside to water the garden ...wash the dust from the porch ....I was listening to the  chirping of the birds as though they're singing a happy song of thanks for a cooler morning...I am thinking of fall this morning BIG TIME....I have some pictures to share some of them are mine...some are my sister-in-law's....I just thought a few fall like indulgences sounded fun ...so here are my offerings...

This is one of the Karla Dornacher books I am currently hunting for ...I love her books this one is perfectly Fall like..AND...it reminds me to be THANKFUL

I love Ice Cream....any time.....but in the fall it seems to taste better....I always think a crisp day and Ice Cream go great together.....

My Sister-in-Law took this picture recently while she was visiting  in Oregon my sweetie has two sisters the youngest one works for the Parks & Recreation Dept. in Oregon every summer at this Look-Out....I think she's blessed to have such an incredible place to enjoy....I know she has lots of responsibilities while she's there like keeping her eye's peeled for forest fires still I believe the scenery is BREATHTAKING....even if it is her JOB
What a great picture Nan got of the lookout....

My Daughter and I fell in love with this sign at Michael's


Somehow this picture of the lookout kitchen downloaded out of sequence....oh well you get the view....it makes you feel like a bird....Well ladies I guess this is it for today....I hope you all have cool temps  too....thank you so much for stopping by  I am going to try a project I've been pondering lately...right now seems like a great time to "dive in"....Huge hugs to you today... Karena










No comments:

Post a Comment

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME