Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I Have Something On My Mind....

Hello girls...I woke up feeling blue this morning...I have a lot on my mind....since we moved back to Virginia I have been looking for a part time job...I have sent out resume's...made phone calls ...driven to places I would love to work to introduce myself...NOTHING is opening up for me....it has been a painful experience in ways I can't quite articulate...
I'm  waiting on the Lord for an answer ...I know he hears the groaning of my soul
I know from the Red Sea Rules that I just have to keep taking the "NEXT LOGICAL" step...but it feels yucky to be in this spot .......waiting.....
On top of that my sweet friend Terza is getting slower and slower...having a hard time with his hips....the Lord is preparing me that soon it may be his time to rest in the ...Heavenlies....that is weighing so heavy on my heart....
I feel like this jumble of nuts...bolts...nails...and screws needing to be organized...cleaned up..and made useful...some of the things in this bowl are garbage  past their usefulness getting rid of the things I need to let go of that are taking up space on the landscape of my life does make sense...I have to keep believing that even in the pain of loss or disappointment of lacking a job ....with the Lord's help I can still smile...I can stand strong when I fall...I can dust myself off to be ready for the NEXT time...I know the Lord has a plan...I just get weary sometimes...Jeremiah 29:11 says For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. I just need to keep my eye's on him...tears...oh my....I don't have days like this often but when I do....it takes me some time to get rid of the sadness in my heart....any of you have any tried and true cures for the BLUE'S..........for now I think that's it....I will sign off.......blessings and big hugs...Karena

2 comments:

  1. Don't ever give up, God is with you and will NEVER fail you.

    With love,

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...That is too bad! I have been complaining because I am working way more than I want to...or planned to and you are waiting for a job. I hope you find something soon...something you will love.

    And..yes..it is sad to see our pets age and know that we have to let go of our Earthly ties to them. I lost my last sweet little MistyCat 2 years ago and still can't face the thought of getting another.

    God bless you- I am praying for some deep inner peace for you- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME