Thursday, September 22, 2011

Looking for Inspiration....

Hi there girls....how are you....I'm good...I am looking for some inspiration this morning...as I do I ask the question where do YOU go .... what tried and true thing or place ALWAYS inspires you.....

For me going to a favorite place...like "Bountiful" in Venice Beach California ....always engaging...full of product...and displays that get my creativity jumpin...

Dreaming of ways to create something spectacular with bits and pieces ...that in the real world were  intended for another purpose...I found this picture somewhere of this wonderful miniature greenhouse made out of window's on top of an old table....this idea is brilliant...the photo does something to my heart...as soon as I found it I had to have it...

I am a kitchen lover....the kind of gal that loves to cook...bake...create...It fascinates me to look at how other women out there  create their kitchen's ....the true personal reflection of a woman's heart can surely be found in their kitchen ....even if I have no need of re-doing MY kitchen......any time I see photos of this room ...I always stop to really look at all the details...I am always INSPIRED...
Talking to the Lord...praying...sharing my heart with him is a constant inspiration....
                                                                                  
Transferware is AWAYS...a great motivator for me ...it has to be RED to live in our house...but I can see the beauty in other colors ...

You might be laughing at this old car....past it's prime...full of issues ....but I smiled when I saw this picture...SOMEONE ...looked at this car with special eyes.....I've never seen a car that looks like it's been mod pog'd ...even though it's not something that I'd want to own....I still see beauty in it.......do you think I'm nuts.......

You might wonder what do I find special about this room...well ..I'll tell you...the fireplace is BIG...the background is light and airy...and the windows....oh my goodness...the rounded shape of these windows their shutters....make my heart go pitter pat...beyond that.... it's what I DON'T SEE that is inspiring to me....it is a room with great bones...BUT...I see it with different furnishings...darker floor...architectural style lamps...you know what I mean...this photo is a jumping off place for me creatively it is just the sort of thing that get's my mind snapping internal pictures

this Cath Kidston style background with one of my favorite magazines sitting on top is very inspiring ...for reasons I'm sure you totally understand....what's not to love......this is just a perfect serendipity of NEW IDEAS.........I get so much inspiration from all of you as well.....hours and hours of looking at your blogs...reading the things that make you laugh...or cry....you share your journeys with such honesty and passion...your all the best...I am so happy you stopped by...bless you....big hugs too........Karena

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, sooooo many pretty pictures! I find lots of inspiration from all of you here in blogland! I also look thru magazines and find loads of great ideas there! I look around homes that I visit and always take home something that I would like to copy:) Have a blessed day my friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME