Monday, March 26, 2012

HOME AGAIN...HOME AGAIN...JIGGITY JIG....

Good Morning sweet friends....I AM HOME...it feels so good to be out of the hospital ...back on my feet...in this place we call ...HOME...I have missed you all very much thank you so much for your prayers during these long weeks...I am feeling better every day as I try to gain my strength and stamina...so how have YOU all been while I've been gone...I haven't been on my computer at all till this second so I'm a bit behind with visits to your blogs...now that I'm feeling up to it I will stop by in the days ahead to check in on you...


I need to stand up and walk around a bit now as it's taken me the better part of an hour to get this far...but I just want to leave you with a thought from my heart this morning....LIFE IS PRECIOUS...I am blessed beyond words ...but the reality of what God has done for me is nothing short of a miracle...It wouldn't feel good to post this morning without thanking him from the bottom of my NEW HEART for his loving mercies over me...thank you Lord....also for the outpouring of love and support I've received from my amazing daughter and loving husband....and the rest of "my faces"...okay...that's all the gushing I'll do for today...till next time dear ones....have a blessed day....Karena

3 comments:

  1. So glad you are home and feeling better. God Bless. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO happy to see you here! I was about to come track you down:) GOD is good and I am thankful that you are healing! Have a blessed day and thanks for letting me know you are OK! HUGS and continued prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karena,
    It's nice to hear that you are home and recovering from surgery. Take good care of yourself.

    blessings,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME