Friday, June 10, 2011

Knowing the Lord Cares



Happy Friday Morning Girls.......I have been spending time talking to Jesus this morning...I was up early to take my daughter to the airport...so it was a good time to be still.........appreciate the sunrise......and spend time talking to my Lord. I was given this wonderful book "The Red Sea Rules" by a sister in the Lord....an amazing friend named Katie last year at this time when I was going through a "Caught between the mountains and deep red sea" moment of my own. Katie called to tell me she had a book the Lord had put on her heart to give me...she dropped it off one morning when I was out. When I came home to find her gift I sat down to look it over...One of the first lines that jumped out at me was..........."Realize that God Means for you to be WHERE YOU ARE"..I don't know about you.....but when I'm faced with hard moments in my life it never acures to me to think the Lord wants me in that moment......that even in the midst of pain...a bleeding soul.......a confused spirit....the Lord could MEAN for me to be there for HIS GLORY. ...As I got serious about reading this book more of God's plan for healing became POWERFUL AH-UH MOMENTS.......like tools in a spiritual tool box...I plowed through the chapters ....the "10 RED SEA RULES"...... the key point being...THE SAME GOD THAT LED YOU IN WILL LEAD YOU OUT

I believe our Lord cares about every tear......every broken dream....every groan of our soul in ways we can't begin to understand....if you have things going on in your life that are so big.....so hard ...you just can't understand what to do or where to turn....think on these
tools from the Red Sea Rules:

1. REALIZE THAT GOD MEANS FOR YOU TO BE WHERE YOU ARE
2. BE MORE CONCERNED FOR GOD'S GLORY THEN FOR YOUR RELIEF
3. ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR ENEMY , BUT KEEP YOU EYES ON THE LORD
4. PRAY
5. STAY CALM AND CONFIDENT AND GIVE GOD TIME TO WORK
6. WHEN UNSURE, JUST TAKE THE NEXT LOGICAL STEP BY FAITH
7. ENVISION GOD'S ENVELOPING PRESENCE
8. TRUST GOD TO DELIVER IN HIS OWN UNIQUE WAY
9. VIEW YOU CURRENT CRISIS AS A FAITH BUILDER FOR YOUR FUTURE
10. DON'T FORGET TO PRAISE HIM

Robert Morgan wrote Red Sea Rules 10 years ago....in 2001...but the tools these rules bring to light are still blessing....and healing...and changing lives....why ?......because the same Lord that gave Robert this book......finds way's to bring the book to us.......what a loving God we serve.....I thank you so much for indulging this rather lengthy post...I just know when God calls me to share something I have to obey! Bless you today girls.........Karena
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME