Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Talent I love

This is one of many beautiful prints of an artist I just LOVE........I have followed her
talent since ....




1988.......her name is "Marty Bell".....she has since moved on to her Heavenly Home which is a loss I have felt deeply because her love of cottages has been something I've drawn great joy from. Marty Bell traveled to England often through the years to find inspiration and personalities in the form of the "English Cottages"she loved to paint.. Whether large or small she had a gift for finding homes that could capture our imaginations ....she could stop time .....without missing the subtleties of what she saw... she simply put brush to canvas ... the result was something... BRILLIANT....PERSONAL....as well as generous. I have never been disappointed by any of her work. Her greatest gift in my opinion was her willingness to share her passion for the GORGEOUS homes she found and her ability to capture them in such a dreamlike other then NOW way. Such a talent.....I have always dreamed about having this amazing gift......How wonderful it would be to find something that speaks to my heart in such a profound way that I just had to capture it on canvas....how I wish I had that capability.....I do not....but I do thank the Lord for pouring gifts like Marty's into others for all of us to enjoy...admire...and benefit from. I hope you all have a great Tuesday. Soon school will be out. Summer will officially be here. I look forward to the long days.......lots of sunshine.....and time at the beach.......have a great day girls.......May the Lord bless each and every one of you in a very special way today.......I am going to finish doing laundry, mopping floors, finishing dishes and playing with furniture....I will chat more tomorrow..........toodles......Karena
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME