Sunday, June 5, 2011

Waking Up to Rain


This morning  ...I woke up to ...thunder........lightening.......and rain. As I opened my eyes the room was really dark the way it is during a big storm with thick clouds. I felt so excited because I .....LOVE STORMS......the first thing I wanted to do was go upstairs to the "cozy cabin" in our attic. I ran upstairs
 to see what the atmosphere was like during a storm since we fixed it up...the windows were wide open...the air was fresh with the smell of rain ...... strong breezes rushing from one window to another. The birds were landing on the feeder we hung outside  ...I was instantly impressed with how "peaceful" the attic felt...my sweetie came up with a tray of coffee for us. This is one of those Hallmark kind of moments that stand out in our memory as PERFECT....I feel like it's a Sunday morning to remember....I hope you all have a blessed day maybe a great day with family or time with your favorite "face".....the Lord loves you so much today .....and I think your pretty awesome too......Karena

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME