Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Passion for .....Ferns....

FERN WALK EUREKA CALIFORNIA
I found these beautiful Pic's at
redhillhouse.blogspot.com
Happy Wednesday Ladies...I woke up this morning ..jumped out of bed..to head outside ..I wanted to greet the day with my flowers...bushes.....and of course ..."FERNS"...I have a passion for this plant that goes all the way back to the 70's when I was a teenager..after I graduated from high school I spent some time with a friend in Santa Cruz...it was my first trip up to Northern California...  while there we took a trip further up the coast to Eureka to hike through the Redwood's. I was overwhelmed with the beauty we found there. The Redwoods are HUGE...so majestic...like giant soldiers standing watch over Mother Natures beauty...the ferns were growing everywhere....they looked so fragile and yet there they were popping out of rocks...fallen trees....under hills of leaves...next to streams...lots of them ....It was beautiful I don't miss much of the West Coast ....but the memory of that place lingers for me ...I would love to revisit it....I have it on my 'wish' list...I remember the air up there with all the trees...plants.....ferns...and water was overwhelming with a FRESH....CRISP.....CLEANSING .....quality ...that I can remember to this day....I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday........thank you so much for stopping by.....big hugs to you ......Karena

1 comment:

  1. Oh you are so right. I've been there and it is so beautiful and the weather is wonderful. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME