Wednesday, September 14, 2011

His name is Cam...I Call Him Friend.....

Hey there girls.....I am excited to introduce you to a very special friend of mine...his name his Cam Waff..when we were living in North Carolina his mom had the store next to mine....Cam was fresh out of high school back then so he had time to visit his mom ...then he would stop by our store and browse...as we got familiar with each other he shared with me he loved to paint....it wasn't long before I saw some of his work in an Art store in town....AMAZING....UNIQUE....COLORFUL .... MASTERPIECE'S...Cam has his own "VISION"...when he picks up his paint brush...something amazing is born....I contacted him recently to get his permission to do this post....the first picture I am going to show you is framed because it is a painting he gave me personally a few years ago....I cherish it....here are some of the fabulous works Cam has done:



Aren't they wonderful....I am floored by them...I hope you enjoyed looking at this art work girls...I hope you all have a wonderful day...I am including Cam's blog in case you'd like to look at more of his work...    http://camwaffart.blogspot.com/         I am still having some computer issues ...Verizon was here this morning ....they finally discovered I have a bad Modum...if you don't hear from me for a couple of days it's because I can't get online.....they are mailing a new one to arrive by Friday....So keeping my fingers crossed that we stay connected ....big hugs .......Karena                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME