Thursday, September 15, 2011

Tick Tock...Tick Tock...I Hear the Christmas Clock.....

Wow....we are 100 days away from celebrating the most Joyful time on earth....Christmas is around the corner girls...aren't you excited...I am...this time of year makes my heart sing...even though things in the world have been harder these last couple of years then any time in my memory...loss of jobs (I know I'm still hunting)...foreclosures...nature's been complicated too with earth quakes ...hurricanes....fires....drought.....on my knees is where I've been lately....asking our Heavenly Father to intercede on our behalf....bring rain where it's needed hold back rain where it will do too much damage...quiet the earth...but most of all I've been praising him for the faithful blessings he's brought me....health...a loving family...new opportunity's with my faces and time to enjoy them now that we are living closer to one another....
I am so thankful for the cozy roof he has given us ....we've fallen in love with our house ....laughed in her ....dressed her up...learned all the things that are a bit "QUIRKY" about her....even had our first Christmas in her last year...
This is our tree....it's the biggest I've ever had in my whole life....let me tell you ...I smiled from the day we bought her to the moment we had to take it down....I wasn't even sad taking all the decorations down....it was so beautiful ....the joy of it spilled over so much all I could do was look forward to this year....


Thinking of snow....shopping for a new tree...time with family...and this year the joy of blogging all about it ....I am such a "little girl" about the Holiday's....so for me I "NEED A LITTLE  CHRISTMAS"  today....I hope you have a tip top Thursday girls...Oh get this ...today is going to edge towards 90 degrees....TOMORROW .....(drum roll please)....will drop over 20 degrees into the low 70's.....HELLO FALL......boy will I be glad to see you.....on that note I wish you all blessings and hugs....and some of our cool weather.....bye for now.......Karena





No comments:

Post a Comment

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME