Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Let's Finish Looking Together.....










Good Morning Girls....well here are the last of the pictures I have to share with you....I thought "THROUGH THE GARDEN GATE"....was a keeper....we will definitely be back ...The creativity of all the dealer's  was very inspiring to me...I walked away with LOTS of ideas...I hope you were inspired some too...I am going to try to stay cool today the weather here has been nothing short of ....HOT......we've had thunder and lightening storms the last few days towards the evening hours.....it is great for the plants and grass but it doesn't COOL US DOWN one bit ....I am longing for FALL ....I love those first days of crisp temp's and cool breezes....it is my favorite time of year..I hope you all have a good day today....I am blessed to have you pop in...I appreciate you so much......lots of hugs........Karena

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME