Thursday, July 28, 2011

So cute....I wondered if it was TRUE......

Hello Girls......I'm a later then usual posting today...I was enjoying some SISTER time earlier....when I got home this evening I opened my email...this message was forwarded from my sweetie......it is so precious I wanted to share it with you....enjoy your evening......blessings and hugs.......Karena


An older, tired-looking dog wandered into my yard.  I could tell from his
collar and well-fed belly that he had a home and was well taken care of.

He calmly came over to me.  I gave him a few pats on his head.  He then
followed me into my house, slowly walked down the hall, curled up in the
corner and fell asleep.

An hour later, he went to the door and I let him out.

The next day, he was back, greeted me in my yard, walked inside and resumed
his spot in the hall and again slept for about an hour.  This continued off
and on for several weeks.

Curious, I pinned a note to his collar:  "I would like to find out who the
owner of this wonderful sweet dog is and ask if you are aware that almost
every afternoon your dog comes to my house for a nap."

The next day, he arrived for his nap, with a different note pinned to his
collar:  "He lives in a home with six children, two under the age of three.
He's trying to catch up on his sleep.  Can I come with him tomorrow?"

1 comment:

  1. I like the helpful information you provide in your articles.
    I will bookmark your blog and check again here frequently.

    I am quite certain I will learn many new stuff right here!
    Best of luck for the next!

    My website - elder scrolls online gameplay

    ReplyDelete

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME