Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Trip Through a Garden Gate.....

Yesterday my sweetie and I took a road trip to a store I've been wanting to visit for over a year....It is in Mechanicsville VA ...it was totally worth the drive this is what we saw as we drove in...I was so excited to get inside
Through the Garden Gate....this is our destination...I just loved the shutters
This bicycle was so cute leaning against the wall next to the front door it was like it had the  job of being their official Welcoming committee...
 I have lots more pictures to share and a link to "The Garden Gate" that I will share later in the week...I have to run now ...I just wanted to get this post up to "WET YOUR WHISTLE"......I pray each of you have a blessed ...peaceful....Sunday........hugs......Karena

1 comment:

  1. Looks very intriguing cant wait to get inside!
    Blessings
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME