Friday, July 29, 2011

Waking to a Memory.....

Good Morning Ladies....how are you this Fabulous Friday....I'm fine...just seeing my Sweetie out the door for work....I woke up this morning to a particular memory of a picture that hung in the room my sister and I shared growing up...we were teens at the time .... our lives have been influenced by this picture in a deep way through the years ....I am sure we didn't realize how deeply it would matter to our future... the thing is I haven't thought about it or it's effect on my life for YEARS....until this morning....I have so many people  on my mind today...my sweetie came home with news that one of the people he has worked with for almost 20 years was in the hospital....it's very bad....another story of a student at the school I worked at in Carolina whose Mother died suddenly Monday morning....story's of loss...financial need......ALL THESE THINGS WERE ON MY MIND PRAYERFULLY ...as I fell asleep last night......I woke up with the memory

of this picture ..."Jesus Standing at the Door Knocking"....I can't count the thousands of times in my life I glanced at this picture walking out of our room.....a time came when I was 15 .... I felt that "knocking" on the door of my own heart...I know as I post this that so many of us have hearts full of questions....concerns....hopeful that we will get to the other side of our need ...there is no better time for us to be grateful for our lives.......for our blessings...for our faces....for EVERYTHING we have to be thankful for.... then when we are feeling "NEED"...if  you have anything in your life that needs a healing touch remember that you are PRECIOUS to our Lord.....he can and will meet your prayers with love and tenderness.... never should we go through our days without the precious gift of ....HOPE....that is my prayer for all of us today......that we live this "Friday Full of Hope" ...this post is a bit different then my usual topics I know...thank you for allowing me to share from my heart this morning....you all are so special......be blessed and encouraged today girls....

 

Hugs.......Karena

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME