Tuesday, August 23, 2011

He's my Hero.....

Hi There....this is our dog friend Terza (teer-za)....we have been sharing this journey for over 12 years together...he is getting older just like me...has some grey around his face ...but honestly he is SPRY of spirit...he forgets that he has some limitations...like jumping up on the couch is a thoughtful well planned endeavor...but he never lets his aching shoulder or sensitive hips keep him from....running....or jumping....or giving kisses when the mood strikes him...he's is my best friend ...I melt every time I look into those BIG BROWN EYES....you would too ....wouldn't you....I have the day calling out to me so this post will be short......I just wanted to let you know I have a good friend to walk thru the day with......hoping you all have a great Tuesday....hugs and blessings...Karena

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet face! I know that Terza is just as happy to have you as you are him:) We don't have a doggie but my Daughter's Family has two that are members of our family, BB and Munson!

    Enjoy the rest of your day dear Karena, BIG HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME