Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Precious Gifts from Above....

This plant was dropped into a bucket I put outside when we moved here a year ago...over time it began growing a bush like leafy plant early in the spring....I liked the leaf so I left it alone...on Monday I noticed all these little berry's are popping out everywhere thank you Lord for your amazing handiwork....

I am sad that this closeup is a little blurry...the wind was blowing as I took these pic's so It is what it is...still this flower was the biggest surprise to me..the flower has a dense dry feel to it like you could cut it...take the leaves off the stem and use it right away in a bouquet like straw flowers...

Here's a clearer shot of the whole plant...can you see that the flowers are blooming in different shades of pink...that so Karena....I just love anything pink....how did my bird friends know that....

Look at this wonderful Vinca...with white flowers no less I've noticed many clusters of these around the garden...I planted none of them...how amazing mother nature is...the birds eat the seeds...then leave them as they fly over...thank you ....

I wish you could see this sweet little yellow orange flower...I have no idea what it is but it blooms towards the end of the day...stays in bloom all night ...then it closes up towards mid day ....very pretty..

Good Morning girls...I'm up a little early this morning strolling around the garden before it gets too hot to enjoy it...I keep waiting every morning I walk out the back door to be greeted with the crisp cool air of fall....NOT YET...with 2 hurricanes sitting over this part of the country the Mid-Atlantic is feeling soupy and still this morning...BUT....while I was walking around I noticed something really special...our bird friends have brought some beautiful presents to us I've never noticed before...I spied with my little eye a cluster of new flowers in the garden..I took some pic's to share...







2 comments:

  1. Beautiful morning flowers! I enjoy mine the most first thing in the mornings:) Have a blessed day my friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good afternoon from here, Karena! Love your little flowers and it is perfect when birds plant flowers...we never know what we will get or where it will pop up! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME