Thursday, September 8, 2011

Remembering 9-11......

images provided by Bigstock royalty free
I couldn't start a post about anything else this morning then the anniversary of 9-11....I have seen images on PBS heard survivor's speak and seen the New Tower on the news here all week. I don't think a post on anything else would be appropriate .... So sweet blog sisters lets take some time together to remember the... SOULS LOST...THE LIVES CHANGED....THE HERO'S OF THAT DAY....seeing the images of that fateful morning reminde's me we are Americans ...a people united in our beleifs and affection for this great land we live in....Lord I pray blessings this morning on all the family's remembering a loved one....for all the people that sacrificed their lives helping save lives....I pray Lord for the ones that wake up EVERYDAY with the memory of those moments...because they LIVED them... that you would touch their lives in a mighty way Lord...give them YOUR PEACE THAT SURPASSES ALL UNDERSTANDING....Sunday will be a VERY hard day for so many...the rest of us can be with them in our hearts ....bathing them in prayer....believing you have a plan of healing ....for all of us......Amen God bless you today ladies.....Karena

2 comments:

  1. I have been watching ALL over the air waves about the families, the messages that were left saying goodbye and so many other pictures from that day! Love and prayers to all who are suffering in the memory! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karena- It just breaks my heart to relive this all over again...and yet I know we must never forget the pain and anguish that visited us that day. I am doing a 9/11 post on the 11th also.

    God bless all our "heroes"-those that live and breathe and those that have passed over.

    I am so grateful that I found you-you have the best heart! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME